I personally and highly recommend the Shaklee Corporation as an excellent supplier for a dropship business. The products are not outsourced. Shaklee manufactures their own products and backs them up with an unconditional 100% guarantee that it has always honored.
I have been consuming Shaklee products (nutrition, weight management, skin care and green home cleaners) for over 40 years. Ongoing product “consumption” is one of the keys to having a business that, over time, generates automatic income.
Here are more of the many reasons that you might want to seriously consider Shaklee as the supplier for your business:
- Shaklee has been in business since 1956.
- Its first multivitamin was actually developed in 1915 by Dr. Shaklee and is still sold today, along with a large array of other nutritional supplements.
- Shaklee offers a wide variety of products of the type that families typically consume every day.
- Shaklee has enjoyed an excellent reputation over the decades.
- Shaklee products are safe: its products undergo a screening process that surpasses even the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (an organization that sets standards for the purity and quality of dietary supplements).
- Shaklee’s products are backed by 71 patents and patents-pending, and over 120 published scientific papers and presentations.
- Shaklee screens for over 350 contaminants, pesticides, and impurities on every botanical ingredient.
- Shaklee conducts over 100,000 quality tests a year to make sure that its products are safe for you and your family.
- Shaklee was the first company in the world to be certified Climate Neutral.
- Shaklee is “proven by science.” The Landmark Study, conducted in collaboration with the University of California at Berkeley, is the first study of long-term users of multiple supplements.
What sets Shaklee apart? In the video below, hear firsthand from these Shaklee Leaders sharing what makes Shaklee special, from our products to our income opportunity, and our supportive community.
Visit my Shaklee Personal Web Site to see an example of a dropship business with a website provided by the supplier you choose. Note that visitors have the option of becoming a Shaklee Member (qualifying you for steep discounts) or signing up as a Distributor in my Shaklee organization. Here you can also explore the types of products available (and even order some if you want!).
Explore a Shaklee Distributorship
Any questions? Contact me!